Tuesday, June 10, 2008

wedding marathon

last two weeks is full of invitation to a wedding ceremony, my friends from primary to secondary and to tertiary school is married. on the first saturday of the school holiday i got an invitation to muar, johor [which i cannot attend due to some personal matter - sorry kak ira(my ex-officemate)] the next day i went to mentakab, Pahang attend a wedding of my studiomate [he is the first of my male studiomate got married]. and there is a few i have to reject that week.

from the left: Faisal wedding, azim wedding and firdaus wedding

On 7 june 08 me attend a ceremony of Azim Sulaiman my neighbour at USM, the ceremony was held at a hall at the Bangunan Kastam in Kelana Jaya. On the same date i had a wedding at my kampung[really sorry to my teddy friend - Firdaus Amin] and on the sunday i just seat back and relax at my home doing nothing...but i missed a wedding of my fellow friend from SKSI 2, Teluk intan...

No comments: